Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Ulta Coupons 2016: PACIFICA Body Butter Buy 1 Get 1 50% off

      Update Ulta beuaty coupons, Ulta 20% off coupons on PACIFICA Body Butter plus buy 1 get 1 50% off in August - September 2016.


This PACIFICA Body Butter 8.0 oz $15.00 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off at Ulta now.

Pacifica Body Butter is a luxuriously scented, intensive body moisturizer with a rich, anti-aging, nourishing formula that melts beautifully into skin. Pacifica Body Butter provides lasting hydration as well as repair. To this incredible formula, they added Pacifica's signature fragrance blends with essential and natural oils.

Use on elbows, knees and entire body for deep, replenishing moisture.

Product Reviews:

This stuff lasts forever and smells like Heaven! I got the Indian Cocnut fragrance and while playing a team sport at the gym I had a few people ask me what smelled so good-it was me 24 hrs AFTER applying this awesome butter and while sweating like the proverbial pig! Super luxurious and I literally had like 8 people sniff me when my husband and I went out last weekend lol! Luckily only one stranger, the other seven were friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment