Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2016

Buy 1 Get 1 Ulta Color Wow Haircare Coupons Sale

       Get cheap Color Wow Haircare with Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta beauty salon coupons buy 1 get 1 in August 2016.


Buy 1 get 1 COLOR WOW Pop & Lock Crystallite Shellac 1.8 oz $18.00 at Ulta now!

The Pop & Lock Crystallite Shellac locks in color and makes it pop! This lightweight glosser helps seal the cuticle to trap color and moisture and lock out dryness. Creates a crystal clear matrix that dries to a glossy, mirror-like shine that gives hair that wow factor.

Use on wet or dry hair. Apply evenly and style as usual.

Product Reviews: I had the best results when I put it in my wet hair at night and let it dry. The next morning, I washed my hair and did not use the product, but my hair looked great. I think it would work best on natural color hair. My hair is gray, curly and wiry and I have a color glaze put on it. It is one of the best products I have used for taming frizz.

See more hot Ulta beauty coupons, Ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment