Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Ulta Hair Salon Coupons Kenra Professional 2 for $25

Get Ulta hair salon coupons on Kenra Professional select Styling 2 for $25 February 2017.


Shop this KENRA PROFESSIONAL Thermal Styling Spray 19 10.1 oz $16.00On sale 2 for $25 at Ulta.

Shape and hold hair styled with curling irons, hot rollers, and flat irons with Kenra Professional Thermal Styling Spray 19. This non-sticking thermal protecting spray prevents hair damage by permitting a clean release from styling tools.
Provides excellent support for any style
Imparts fullness and shine

For creating straight or curly styles, spray a section of dry hair liberally and apply heated styling tool. Repeat section by section until desired style is achieved. Then, spray over entire style, holding bottle 8-10 inches away.

KENRA PROFESSIONAL Thermal Styling Spray reviews:

I had a very hard time keeping the curl in my hair. I went to Ultas and asked a personnel what I should try and they recommended this product and I've been using it since ! I would not use anything else. I spray my hair that I am going to curl and viola....the curl holds all day! No hair spray needed! I love this product.

Click for Ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, Ulta fragrance coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment