Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2017

Hot Not Your Mother's Haircare Coupon Sale 2017 at Ulta

Great Ulta hair salon coupons on Not Your Mother's Haircare plus buy 1 get 1 50% off February 2017.


Order this NOT YOUR MOTHER'S Clean Freak Dry Shampoo 7.0 oz $5.99 at Ulta.

Get that perfect hair (and the perfect guy!) before all the other girls. Expect more room on your social calendar because this salon formula dry shampoo will have you and your hair ready for a night out on the town.
Absorbs excess oils
Cleans without water
Light matte finish

Spray generously on roots and throughout hair. Brush through to diffuse powder and watch it absorb any excess oils. Style as desired and enjoy your newly freshened hair.

NOT YOUR MOTHER'S Clean Freak Dry Shampoo review:

I have probably bought this product 6 or 7 times because It's soooo good. I have extremely oily hair and oil builds up pretty bad after 14-17 houtrs so I never make it past the 1st day. This product really makes my hair look clean and more voluminous than normal. Gets me through my second day!!! Love it

Get ulta coupons 20 off entire purchase, ulta free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment