Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Ulta Shampoo Coupons 43% OFF PAUL MITCHELL

Get Ulta hair salon coupons 43% OFF on PAUL MITCHELL in July 2017.


Shop PAUL MITCHELL Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo 33.8 oz drop from $35.00 to $19.99.

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Moisturizing Shampoo is a calming quencher that cleanses, soothes and replenishes dry, unruly hair. Moisture-rich conditioners and amino acids improve strength, shine and manageability, while calming lavender, mint and tea tree soothe mind and spirit.

Added bonus: The dreamy scent puts hair and mind at ease.

Apply a small amount to damp hair. Lather and rinse completely.

Precautions: Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. Inform your doctor if your condition persists.

Product Reviews:

I love this smell. English lavender. I have Body wash lavender from Vitabeth that I pair with this. I do not this this is whole lot moisturizing but considering how this makes your scalp squeeky clean I must say I am impressed that my hair is still in great condition. I been procastenating buying the tea tree line and I am glad that I finally did. lemon sage is great too.

Click to save Ulta coupons 20 off entire purchase, Ulta free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment