Search This Blog

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Ulta Hair Coupons 40% off MATRIX Biolage Colorlast Shampoo

Get 40% off Ulta hair coupons on MATRIX Biolage Colorlast Shampoo in July 2017.


Buy MATRIX Biolage Colorlast Shampoo 33.8 oz drop from $25.00 to $14.99 now.

Color-treated hair can fade and lose it's luster over time. Inspired by nature's fade-defying orchid, Biolage Colorlast Shampoo helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair. Give her hair salon-vibrant color for up to 9 weeks*. (*When using the system of Colorlast shampoo and conditioner vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.)

Low pH shampoo for color-treated hair helps prolong color vibrancy
Gently cleanses to prevent unnecessary stripping of color
Paraben-free formula is suitable for color-treated hair.

Forget about de-saturated color. These state of the art formulas, inspired by nature, help protect hair, balance moisture and even out the hair's surface for saturated, shiny, vibrant color that stays truer.

Product Reviews: I just love the way this shampoo smells. I wash my hair every other day, and the day I don't wash my hair I can still smell this shampoo as if I had just washed my hair. My hair usually gets very oily the day after I wash my hair so I have to use dry shampoo. I noticed with this shampoo, the day I don't wash my hair it doesn't get as oily. No need for dry shampoo!

Click to save now: Ulta fragrance coupon, Ulta beauty salon coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment