Search This Blog

Monday, June 12, 2017

SEXY HAIR Coupon Sale 40% OFF at Ulta 2017

Save 40% off Ulta hair salon coupons on SEXY HAIR in Summer 2017.


Shop this SEXY HAIR Big Sexy Hair Get Layered 8.0oz drop from $18.95 to $10.99.

Get Layered is the quickest drying hairspray on the market and provides volume, thickness and the ability to build hold by layering.

Apply to dry hair and style. Reapply to build hold until desired look is achieved.

I use this right after I shower I dry my hair put a little product then to finish off I spray my hair down with this. It still gives me the hold I want and they flowy natural look. Once you start to mess with it after it's dry it will start to lose its hold.

Check Ulta free shipping, Ulta coupons 20 off entire purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment