Search This Blog

Monday, June 5, 2017

Ulta Coupon 15% OFF CONAIR Flat Iron 2017

Get Ulta beauty coupon 25% off on CONAIR Flat Iron in June 2017.


Shop this CONAIR Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron 1 in drop from $44.99 to $39.99.

Infiniti Pro Rainbow Titanium Flat Iron by Conair gives you 89% straighter results for less frizz. The titanium plates offer superior heat conductivity penetrating hair from within for fast, silky straight results.

Key Features:
1 3/4" Rainbow titanium plates
455 Degree ceramic heat
True ceramic heater
15 Second heat-up time
30 temperature dial heat settings
Auto off
Limited 5 year manufacturer's Warranty

Product Reviews:

I recent cut my hair a little longer than shoulder length. Anyways, I was using my fat straightener to sorta curl/wave my hair. That wasn't working at all it was pulling my hair out so I decided I should get a new one. I picked out this one being very critical on the brand conair and was already planning in returning it before I even got home. After using it for the fist time I fell in love. The curls this thing makes is insane and they last ALL day. And even the next. I know it's a straightener but it sure curls great. And also leaves my hair silky smooth when I do straighten it.

Check Ulta coupons 20% off entire purchase, Ulta hair salon coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment