Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Ulta Hair Coupons 50% OFF Chi Christmas 2016

Get Ulta hair salon coupons 50% off on CHI Hairstyling Iron this month.


Order CHI Ceramic 1" Hairstyling Iron drop from $99.95 to $59.95 at Ulta beauty now.

Ceramic Hairstyling Iron by CHI reduces frizz and static electricity, creates silky shiny hair instantly and straightens, curls, flips and waves with the all-in-one ergonomic design.

Key Features:

1" CHI 44 Ceramic plates and heater
Far infrared penetrates hair from the inside out
Negative Ions add moisture and shine
Reduces frizz and static electricity
Creates silky shiny hair instantly
Straighten, curl, flip and wave with the all-in-one ergonomic design
Professional Salon Model
Flash quick heating - maximum temperature of 392 degrees (heat is non-adjustable)
Swivel cord
Dual voltage (requires an adapter)
2 year manufacturer's warranty
45 watts

Product Reviews: 

By Happy locks
from Milwaukee, WI: This is a wonderful product. I purchased mine 9 years ago and it is now finally starting to show its age. It effectively straightened, curled, or waved my hair with every use. I appreciated the swivel cord feature and length of the cord. The plates also held well. I have only a slight trace of wear on them. My hair is thick, long and mostly straight with random kinks and curls. I am pleased with how it worked for my hair type. I look forward to buying another one!

By strawberrycsf
from Sacramento: My hair has some waves and I've used other flat irons before but it usually doesn't completely flatten my hair. Although this Chi flat iron doesn't have any high or low heat settings, it does the job perfectly. It can take me 5-10 minutes and my hair is completely flat. It's awesome. I'm sticking to Chi from now on.

More Ulta hair salon coupon, Ulta free shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment