Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Ulta Coupon Sale on JAPONESQUE Brow & Lash Tools

Get Ulta beauty coupons on JAPONESQUE Brow and Lash Tools plus buy 1 get 1 50% off December 2016.


Order JAPONESQUE Go Curl Pocket Curler - Black $12.99 plus buy 1 get 1 50% off at Ulta.

The Japonesque Pink Go Curl Eyelash Curler creates deep sweeping lashes. The easel back flips down for the leverage needed to produce a long-lasting curl. The open cage design won't pinch your outer lashes. An extra pad is conveniently tucked inside the curler. Style #MT-036.

JAPONESQUE Go Curl Pocket Curler - Black Reviews:

By Jenny
from Chicago, IL: This lash curler is awesome! It's a great runner up to my shu uemura curler. It doesn't pinch, and it's great to keep in your purse! I have really straight lashes that don't curl unless I use the shu curler but this works really well too! The only problem I have is that when I curl my lashes the ends get pushed against the top of the curler, making kind of a dent in them. It's not really noticeable though.

By LR
from Texas: Now I haven't purchased a curler in years and always got a 4 dollar one. I decided since I now have a teen who needs to pack light to try this at a buy one get one discount. Love it! It curls well which I never noticed a difference before. No pinching! First one ever I thought was worth anything. Now I don't know what other are like since again I haven't purchased one in years but at 49 y.o. I FINALLY see a difference with this one.

Find Ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, Ulta beauty salon coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment