Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2016

Ulta Coupons January 2017: AG Haircare

Get Ulta hair salon coupon on AG Haircare plus buy 2 get 1 in January 2017.


Shop this AG HAIR Curl Re:Coil Curl Activator 6.0 oz $20.00 plus buy 2 get 1 at Ulta.

Some curls need a little encouragement and nothing defines, maintains and moisturizes curls like AG Hair's Curl Re:Coil Curl Activator. Rich in AG's exclusive Curl Creating Complex (C3), Recoil separates and holds without stiffness or stickiness, even in high humidity.

No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing.

Scrunch a small amount evenly through clean, damp hair. Air dry or use a diffuser to blow-dry.

Product Reviews:

I love this product, I have curly hair but for me to get uniform curls with little frizz I was having to either wash my hair or drench it with water everyday before applying my usual mousse. This product is great I use about a quarter size of product since my hair is thick and curly with a small amount of water and my curls are bouncy, uniform and frizz free. It doesn't have much of a hold so for humid days I'll use a small amount of mousse for control.

More Ulta beauty coupons, Ulta 3.50 coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment