Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Olay Skincare Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off at Ulta 2017

Get Ulta beauty coupon on Olay Skincare in August 2017.


This OLAY 4-In-1 Daily Facial Cloths 33 Ct $6.99 plus buy 1 get 1 40% off.

With the cleansing power of a liquid cleanser, toner, mask or scrub in one cloth, these cloths gently exfoliate and smooth skin’s texture in less than one week. They also remove dirt, oil and make-up - even mascara - 2x better than basic cleansing. Just add water!

Soap-free
Dermatologist tested

Wet with water. Rub to lather. Cleanse face, flipping between smooth side and beaded side for gentle cleansing and all over exfoliation. Rinse. Throw away (do not flush).

Product Reviews:

I cannot even begin describing how much I love this product. I have struggled with constant breakouts for the past 5 years and was considering going on Accutane. I purchased this product 2 months ago and have been using it twice a day - once in the morning and once after I get home from work - and my skin has NEVER BEEN CLEARER!! I use a Neutrogena moisturizer right after and it prevents my skin from being too dry.

Check Ulta hair salon coupons, Ulta 3.50 coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment