Search This Blog

Monday, May 29, 2017

Ulta Beauty Sale 15% on Neutral LED Gel Nail Polish

Find great Ulta beauty coupon 15% off on RED CARPET MANICURE Neutral LED Gel Nail Polish Collection.


Order RED CARPET MANICURE Neutral LED Gel Nail Polish Collection now to save 15%, 0.3oz $7.99.

Salon quality Neutral LED Gel Nail Polish Collection by Red Carpet Manicure with up to 21 days of wear. Weeks of mirror shine, no chipping or peeling and easy removal.

Must be cured for 2 minutes in the Red Carpet Manicure Portable Light or 45 seconds in Red Carpet Manicure Pro Light, or 2 minutes in other UV Light systems. Red Carpet Manicure LED Nail Gel Polish must be applied over Base Gel. Apply in 2 thin coats and cure between each coat. Do NOT apply directly to the natural nail. Seal with Brilliance.

Product Reviews:

I don't care for this brand's selection of colors. The color that came with kit I bought is horrible! Expensive, but it really lasts. My nails are stronger than they've ever been and look completely natural. My sister told me how pleased she was with the kit/product, glad I invested the money for myself. And I don't like going to nail salons, so it's a win-win for me.

More Ulta free shipping, Ulta coupons 20 off entire purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment