Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

50% OFF CARGO Blush at Ulta Beauty Apr 2017

Get Ulta beauty coupon 50% off on CARGO Blush April 2017.


Shop this CARGO Online Only Swimmables Water Resistant Blush 0.37oz drop from $26.00 to $13.00.

Inspired from Cargo's award winning Water Resistant bronzer and packaged in their signature oversized silver tin, Cargo Water Resistant Blushes offers a stunning array of wearable, pretty and professional quality shades for a variety of skin tones.

Benefits:

Cheek color won't streak or fade; it's sweat-proof and weatherproof!
Silky powder formula glides over the skin for a subtle wash of color.
The sheer powder is buildable for a customized look.
Silicone-coated pigments provide better adhesion to the skin and help withstand water for extended wear.
L-Lysine, an amino acid found naturally in the skin, helps increase the blush's long-wearing and water-resistant properties.
Paraben free.
Shades:

Los Cabos: Soft tangerine
Ibiza: Shimmering hot pink
Bali: Medium rose pink

CARGO Online Only Swimmables Water Resistant Blush Reviews:

I purchased this in the shade Bali after having had a sample of it ages ago and remembering I loved it then and I still do. If I could only use one blush shade for the rest of my life, this would be it. Bali is the most stunning shade of blush I have ever used. It just looks so good my skin, I'm quite fair with neutral to neutral-warm undertones though I feel this would look great on pretty much any skin tone (it's pigmented so it would build well on deeper skin tones). It's a cool pink with almost a blueish/purple iridescence in the pan but on the skin it just looks like a luminous pink. It's the perfect flushed cheek color. When I purchased this I also received a sample of the blush in the shade The Big Easy which isn't sold at Ulta but is the perfect shade for fair skin or nude blush lovers. It's very pale with a slight shimmer and works really well with a bold smokey eye. I also have a sample size of this in the shade Los Cabos which is a very pretty summery shimmer coral. Not my go to but still very pretty. Would definitely recommend any of the Cargo blushes and would gladly re-purchase/purchase in other shades. My favorite blush brand!

Shop today ulta 20 off coupon entire purchase, ulta hair salon specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment