Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Valid Ulta Coupons: Parissa Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF

        Check valid Ulta beauty coupons, Ulta 20% off coupons for buy 1 get 1 50% off Parissa in July 2016.


Take this PARISSA Microwaveable Warm Wax 4.0 oz $12.99 at Ulta.

Remove even the thickest, most stubborn hair from deep within the follicle. Hot wax takes the bulb and root, inhibiting new hair growth for weeks. Your skin is soothed with the cooling elixir of Azulene.

Details+
Ingredients-
Wax: Pine Resin, Canola, Aloe Vera. Azulene Oil: Isopropyl Myristat, Menthol, Keratoplastine Acid, Azulene.

This actually works. I purchased the wax warmer, and I highly recommend having both to keep things the correct temp. I did find this less painful than the salon, maybe because I did smaller areas. I am def red and sore but no more than at the salon. I am happy to have finally had success. Over the years, I have had disasters with other drugstore waxing products. This is great. I was careful to follow directions and pull the strip right after applying it. Great product. I wish there was some better post wax product in the kit though.

Click here for hot Ulta coupons 20% off, Ulta salon coupons in 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment